How to integrate HockeyApp with Unity
As cross-platform development services like Xamarin, Unity, and PhoneGap become more common, plugins are being written that allow you to integrate HockeyApp into applications written for iOS, Android, and Windows. You can see HockeyApp's GitHub Repository at: https://github.com/bitstadium
Yes. HockeyApp provides plugins for Unity through GitHub and the
Unity Asset Store. Plugins are offered for Android, iOS, and
1. Android: https://github.com/bitstadium/HockeySDK-Unity-Android
2. iOS: https://github.com/bitstadium/HockeySDK-Unity-iOS
3. Windows: https://github.com/bitstadium/HockeySDK-Unity-Windows
Yes. An example of Unity for HockeyApp is available on GitHub
for each of the supported platforms:
1. Android: https://github.com/bitstadium/HockeySDK-Unity-Android/tree/master/E...
2. iOS: https://github.com/bitstadium/HockeySDK-Unity-iOS/tree/master/Examp...
3. Windows: https://github.com/bitstadium/HockeySDK-Unity-Windows/tree/master/E...
Distribution, exception reporting (with some restrictions, see below), and feedback are all supported on all three supported platforms.
Can extra information be included in exception reports from Unity for HockeyApp like with the native SDKs?
No, there is currently no support for additional information to crash reports.
The Unity plugins for HockeyApp is developed and maintained by
HockeyApp. You can contact us regarding issues with the HockeyApp
Unity plugin or you can visiting the Unity community forums at:
No, There is currently not a standard Unity plugin for HockeyApp for Mac OSX at this time. To create your own you can:
- Use the HockeySDK for Mac OSX.
- create a static lib (as HockeyApp did for the iOS Unity plugin).
- write your own wrapper with a Unity script similar to the iOS Unity plugin
No, There is currently not a standard Unity plugin for HockeyApp for Windows Desktop applications at this time. To create your own you can: