HockeyApp feedback not reported

Pragadeesh

05 Jul, 2017 10:26 AM

Hi,

I was integrating hockeyapp feedback feature in one of my react native applications. The feedback sent from the app is not displayed under the feedback tabs in the Hockeyapp dashboard. I have also added an WebHook to notify a slack group on new feedbacks. The slack group is properly notified with the new feedback with a link to the dash board. Clicking on that, I get a error message in the dashbord "App not found. Please check that you are a user of the app, and make sure to sign in with the right account."

Also, I added a feedback from the hockeyapp dashboard directly. It was notified in the slack group and did not appear in the feedback tab. clicking on the link in slack message, I got the same error "App not found. Please check that you are a user of the app, and make sure to sign in with the right account." in the dashboard.

Is there anything I am missing? or My account do not have proper access to post feedback?

1. 1 Posted by Dev Team on 05 Jul, 2017 10:01 PM

Following up on this one, I'm another developer on this team. Pragadeesh was added via a Distribution Group. It seems there is no way to give Developer/Member rights to distribution groups? Is this roadmapped? When managing large dev teams it seems a lot of work to have to manually add every user individually for every new app...

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by DennisPan on 05 Jul, 2017 10:33 PM

Hi,

Currently you can only add tester/manager to distribution group. We do realize it's not convenient to bulk add developers/members. So we added a new feature which would allow you to add a distribution group to an app, and assign the group a developer or member role.

The feature is currently enabled per demand. If you are interested, please let me know the account that you want to enable this for. Once an account has it enabled, all apps owned by the account will have this feature available.

Thanks!
    Dennis

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Wei Wang on 17 Jul, 2017 01:28 AM

Hi,

We have noticed that we have not heard from you in a while. Please let us know if this issue is resolved, or if we may be of further assistance.

Thanks,
    Wei Wang

4. Wei Wang closed this discussion on 17 Jul, 2017 01:28 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac