How to send out Hockey app invites in native Languages

Gina

11 Jan, 2017 05:28 PM

Hi,

I've been searching the internet trying to figure out how our developers can send out hockey app invites in our customers native language. Is this possible? Or does the hockey app system convert the invite into the testers native language?

Thank you,

Gina Jones
Mobile Support Manager

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Shawn Dyas on 11 Jan, 2017 06:10 PM

Hi Gina,

You could use any language in the optional message text box, for the default text we support English only.

Thanks,
    Shawn

2. 2 Posted by Jones, Gina on 11 Jan, 2017 06:17 PM

Thank you, Shawn, for replying to my question. Where do I find the optional message text box? I’ve looked under setting and do not see the text box.

Thank you,

Gina Jones, CSM
    Mobile Support Manager
    971-517-9093
    [email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>

[cid:[email blocked]]

Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 10:10 AM
    To: "Jones, Gina" <[email blocked]>
    Subject: Re: How to send out Hockey app invites in native Languages [General Questions #67639]

optional message text box
    This e-mail and all attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). Any unauthorized use or circulation is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and please delete it from your computer. Any e-mail is subject to alteration. Rexel shall not be liable regarding this e-mail if altered, changed or falsified. Ce courriel et toutes les pièces jointes sont CONFIDENTIELS et établis à l'attention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisée est interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, merci de le supprimer de votre ordinateur et d’avertir immédiatement l’expéditeur. Tout message électronique est susceptible d'altération. Rexel décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message s'il a été altéré, déformé ou falsifié.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Shawn Dyas on 11 Jan, 2017 07:58 PM

Hi Gina,

You can only set this when you invite individual users.

Thanks,
    Shawn

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac